When I get out of my routine I find it difficult to get on, and lately I have been going out of my routine frequently. As soon as I got into a routine, something in life happens and I loose track of everything. Recently I also had a death in the family and that threw me miles off, but I am determined to get back on track and I feel like I am almost there!
5 things that I found helpful for getting back on track:
1. Do things you love – this will help to bring back positivity in your life
2. Plan out your days / weeks – knowing what to do and planning the order that is best done helps you stay motivated and helps in reducing loss of time looking for things to do
3. Make a plan – in addition to planning out your days, plan or list things that you would like to do someday! These can be in the form of a master to do list or a bucket list of simple things like organising a wardrobe which will help you feel more on top of things or a long flight holiday which will give you something to look forward to
4. Exercise – it can be a walk, run a HIIT workout, a toning session, anything that will get you mind off things and make you work harder. It also helps in getting the blood flowing and release some feel good hormones
5. Take a Break – this does not mean stay in bed all day watching a series marathon, but if you feel you need to do it, just do it. There is nothing wrong in taking a few days to yourself, relax and get lost in TV life or anything you may like. The most important thing though is that you get out of it after a couple of days.
What are your tips for getting back on track?
Thank you for reading, let me know what you think in the comments below
If you enjoyed this post, please share it via the links on the left hand side !