I’ve been loving quite a few products this month but these are my top 5 which I have been using mostly on a daily basis.
- Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in shade 660 in love with ginger also mentioned here– I love the formula of these lipsticks and I adore this colour, bright and corally, perfect for spring / summer.
- Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge – I have bought this last October, but I haven’t used it much since. I recently tried this out with a new foundation and have been loving it ever since. I don’t use foundation on a daily basis but I have been using this sponge every time I use foundation and I get a flawless finish every time.
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm – this has been a recent purchase which I have documented here and I have been loving it ever since. I use this most nights as my second cleanse product and it does not turn to oil in hot weather like most cleansing balms I tried do. Will be purchasing the full size pot of this balm, which I think will last for quite a long time, as I have been using the 15ml one for almost 2 weeks nearly every night and have not reached the bottom of the pan yet. A pea size amount goes a long way!
- Omorovicza Rejuvinating Night Cream – I have purchase this product in the Omorovicza hero set mentioned here and I have noticed a difference to my skin within a couple of uses. This product is quite expensive, but it is one of the few products I have tried which I’ve seen actual difference to my skin after a couple of uses.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream also mentioned here – I suffer from eczema which in turn results in extremely dry patches and I have been looking for a non medicated cream to soften these dry patches for ages. I have tried quite a few and some wer even recommended by doctors but really did the trick. Now I think I have found my saviour! I love this product, it is rich but not greasy, and it does not have a scent which means that it would not irritate my skin. I gave this a try recently as I have had a sever dry red patch on my neck and after a week of daily use the redness and dry skin is completely gone! I really recommend this for anyone who suffers from dry skin.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your current favourite products?